Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sandeep Mankar <sa...@vigorsoft.com> on 2005/09/02 15:14:58 UTC

HTML Rendering Time

Hello,
Can we measure the GUI rendering time in JMeter??

When doing performance tests we want to have a breakup of the response
time for e.g. if the home page takes 2 sec. we need the breakup of these
2 sec. in terms of the time taken to render the HTML GUI alone is 0.5
sec., the SQL Call took 0.25 sec., and the Servlet took 1.25 sec to do
rest of the stuff..

Secondly, for the HTML GUI we want to check the time it takes to render
when the content is cached in the Browser and the time it takes to
render when the content is NOT cached in the Browser.
Is this possible using JMeter???

 Privileged / confidential information may be contained in this message If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or you are  not associated with this subject, you may not copy or send this message to anyone. In such case you should destroy this message and kindly notifythe sender in reply e-mail.Although this mail has been scanned for the presence of possible computer viruses prior to dispatch , we cannot be held responsible for any viruses or other material transmitted  as a part of this email without our knowledge.

Re: HTML Rendering Time

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
And let's not forget that JMeter *doesn't* render the html - it simply
stores it in a byte array.

-Mike

Re: HTML Rendering Time

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.