Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "Henry S. Isidro" <hi...@exist.com> on 2006/10/27 10:46:32 UTC

wagon notifier

Hi All!

I currently trying to create a notifier for continuum that will use wagon to
deploy a file to a specified URL. This is to facilitate the deployment of the
build results of continuum to the site deployed by maven.

So far, I have been able to get the URL information from the project object. I
am having difficulties in obtaining information from the settings.xml file
particularly the proxy settings and server authentication values.

Any ideas on how to handle this?

Thanks,

Henry

Re: wagon notifier