Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dudee <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 16:04:39 UTC

Help, only admin is allowed to call struts action

I have made my own struts action but it only gets called when the user logged
in is administrator. How should I do to allow all users logged in to call
the struts action?

Re: Help, only admin is allowed to call struts action

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Take a close look at UIAction and make sure you are overriding the
correct methods. Also, take a look at your URL and make sure it is not
listed as an admin-only URL in security.xml.

- Dave