Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Kartik Kudada <ka...@exate.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/04 07:43:57 UTC

want to join Calcite Dev community

Hi Developers ,

I am kartik Chandra kudada , currently working with eXate,Uk .
I have been using Java for 10+ years in multiple projects in my career.

We are exploring calcite for our data exploration problems . We find it can
be a good fit for our problems .
Hence I would like to join the Calcite dev community .

Regards,
Kartik

Re: want to join Calcite Dev community

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kartik,

Welcome to the project!

If you want to assign JIRA tickets to yourself send us your JIRA id and we
will add you to the contributors list.

Best,
Stamatis