Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/18 17:42:40 UTC

[Axis2] Dependancy problem with XMLBeans module

oops - forgot the prefix!

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
I don't know anything about IDEA (just say "no" to concealed source code
:-) ), but it sounds like you want to either merge these two Axis2
modules into a single IDEA module (if IDEA's flexible enough to allow
that approach) or switch to running your codegen from the xmlbeans
module (which has a dependancy on the codegen module, so should be able
to access the classes in that module, right?). Seems like everyone is
always raving about how great IDEA is, so at least one of these
alternatives should work. ;-)

  - Dennis

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,