Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/16 08:48:32 UTC

Re: Sharepoint 2010

Hi Fatih,

I have not committed any changes yet, but nevertheless you should be
able to get a "Connection working" message out of a SharePoint
connection even now, without complaints of missing services.  If you
are getting missing services messages in the log then your
configuration information may be incorrect.

The way to check this is to use the SharePoint UI to go to the top
level of the site you want to crawl.  Make a note of the URL that is
displayed in the browser.  Take off the last part of the path (e.g.
index.html) and replace it with _vti_bin/Lists.asmx.  If you fetch
that new URL in your browser you should get a nice description of a
web service.

If you DO get that description, then your server name and path should
come from that URL, minus the _vti_bin part.  If you do not see the
description, then check with your SharePoint admin to be sure that the
services were actually deployed.

Thanks,
Karl

Re: Sharepoint 2010

Posted by Fatih Samet Çetin <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

I can get all the services from _vti_bin and i have deployed MCPermissions
service. I defined the sharepoint variables on ManifoldCF UI and i got
"Connection Working" message everytime.

I have downloaded all wsdls from my sharepoint site and then run the "ant
build" command

--
  Fatih Samet ÇETİN