Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/25 21:13:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Kubernetes Operator 1.3.1

Hi Devs!

It's been only a few weeks since the 1.3.0 release but we have identified
and fixed a few critical  issues that are currently affecting all releases.
including one issue that might cause state loss under certain circumstances.

As the remaining fixes will be merged in the next 2-3 days, I would like to
kick off the 1.3.1 patch release. Not only will this give users some much
needed fixes but it will also allow us to take a bit more time before the
1.4.0 version in order to harden and thoroughly test new features like the
autoscaler module.

If everyone agrees, once the fix for [FLINK-30406] is merged, I will create
RC1.
And I volunteer as a release manager for 1.3.1

Cheers,
Gyula

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Kubernetes Operator 1.3.1

Posted by Őrhidi Mátyás <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gyula,

Sounds good! Thanks for volunteering. I'll review [FLINK-30406] tomorrow.

Best,
Matyas