Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jarred Ward <ja...@simple.com> on 2015/10/08 19:31:12 UTC

0.9.0 Beta Release

Greetings,

We were really looking forward to the 0.8.3 release that was slated for
October. Looks like that was pushed back in to the 0.9.0 release in
November :/

What is the timeline we're looking at for a beta and release of 0.9.0? I'm
trying to get a feel if the date is going to be pushed again.

Internally we're trying to coordinate some projects against these release
dates, and getting a sense if timing would really help guide some of the
work we're doing with new consumers. We're running against trunk at the
moment, but operationally we really need a tagged release.

Thank you,
Jarred Ward

Re: 0.9.0 Beta Release

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Hi Jarred,

At the moment, we still believe that we are planning a release (without a
beta, I think) in mid-Nov.
On the other hand, we are all engineers, we tend to be optimistic about
those things :)

Gwen