Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Elias Levy <fe...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/19 00:44:17 UTC

Noisy org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration

Is there a particular reason that GlobalConfiguration is so noisy?

The task manager log is full of "Loading configuration property" messages
from GlobalConfiguration each time there is a checkpoint.  Why isn't the
configuration read once?

Re: Noisy org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
PS: To answer the question. No, I think there is no reason for this
and it shouldn't happen. :-(

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
I saw this too recently when using HadoopFileSystem for checkpoints
(HDFS or S3). I thought I had opened an issue for this, but I didn't.
Here it is: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7643

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hi!

The problem should be fixed in the latest master.
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/536675b03a5050fda9c3e1fd403818cb50dcc6ff
Release should come soon...

Best,
Stephan