Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2011/06/14 18:59:50 UTC

FYI: Bigtop proposal in the incubator.

Hi folks,

I wanted to call your attention to this new thread on the incubator:
http://bit.ly/jP8577
"Bigtop - a project for the development of packaging and tests of the
Hadoop ecosystem."

This includes ZooKeeper. If any of you are interested to participate
please do go that thread.

On a related note, we've seen some packaging patches of late,
ZOOKEEPER-999 in particular. It would be great to button these up and
get them included in 3.4.0.

Regards,

Patrick

Re: FYI: Bigtop proposal in the incubator.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@apache.org>.
Looks really nice. I will work with Eric to get the RPM's in 3.4.0.

--
thanks
mahadev

Re: FYI: Bigtop proposal in the incubator.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@apache.org>.

--
thanks
mahadev