Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/04/22 21:47:03 UTC

apaci

Someone I know just tried APACI... and his comments are below.  Ralf,
don't take this the wrong way.  I think APACI is a good start... but I'm
concerned that the documentation oversells it to the point that folks
think it is the only way to do things.  Maybe it just needs to be made
more obvious that folks can continue to use the old method.

Dean