Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mars dela Cruz <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/05 19:54:34 UTC

Problems recording requests from flash application

hi everyone,

Would you please help me? I'm trying to use the HTTP Proxy Server to record requests from a flash application. The flash application is using RTMPT (encapsulated within HTTP) to connect to a server.

There are no recorded data. For a regular site, I don't have problem recording.

thank you very much,
-mars

Re: Problems recording requests from flash application

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 06/09/2008, Mars dela Cruz <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Sebb,
>
>  Found something interesting today. If I use firefox to run the flash application, there are no recorded data in JMeter but the flash application still works well. It seems it just by passing JMeter recording.
>
>  Using IE though, I can record some requests from the flash application in JMeter but the flash application hangs. It seems that JMeter is doing something that stops the application .
Which version of JMeter?

>  Any suggestions how I can fix this is highly appreciated.

Is the application publicly available?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.