Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Hsiao, Ketung [US] (ES&CSO)" <ke...@ngc.com> on 2017/10/05 22:58:50 UTC

[users@httpd] Server version: Apache/2.2.15

Hi,

I’ve just subscribe to Apache forum recently.
Please advise URL for posting  to the forum.
I apologize for piggy-back on kottrenee@gmail.com’s<mailto:kottrenee@gmail.com's> email below.

We have recently upgraded our server to : Apache Server version: Apache/2.2.15
and  have encountered  this phenomenon:

The old server, will  display page_name.html.n  file from the document root; where ‘n’ is some digit
So, page_name.html.n  would display as a html page successfully.
But on the new server Apache Server version: Apache/2.2.15.
It would prompt to open or save page_name.man and won’t display it as html file.

If anyone have the same experience, please advise how you resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Ketung Hsiao
Ketung@yahoo.com<ma...@yahoo.com>