Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gopal Narra <go...@landesk.com> on 2008/01/25 21:50:15 UTC

JSR181 Annotated -- Problems looking into classpath jars

All,

I am having troubles creating a Service Unit from a pojo. I think it is
related to classpath issues but I am a newbie to servicemix and any help
will be much appreciated.

Environment: Windows XP, JDK 1.6.03, Servicemix 3.2

1) I created Annotated POJO class called MathService.java, this is in the
src of the math folder.

2) This pojo is compiled into math.jar and moved into the
mathservice-jsr181-su\lib

3) In the mathservice-jsr181-su\src\main\resources\xbean.xml I reference the
math.jar in the <classpath> and expose the pojo as a jsr181 endpoint.

4) Created a HTTP BC and then SA for the Math Service.

5) When I go to main directory and run mvn clean install -e, I get a error
on the build of mathservice-jsr181-su. Attached the exception log for
reference.

Short Exception
[WARNING] Failed to generate jbi.xml:
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.JbiPluginException: Unable to
generate service unit descriptor!

<task-status-msg><msg-loc-info><loc-token/><loc-message>java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.samples.MathService</loc-message></msg-loc
-info></task-status-msg>

Thanks in advance
-gopal
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15096509/MathService.zip MathService.zip