Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Bowe, Bastian" <Ba...@astrium.eads.net> on 2005/02/16 10:18:41 UTC

RE: separation of roles

If seperation of such roles is a major concern you should take a look at
Tapestry (http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/). I don't want to start a
flamewar! It's just my personal onpinnion that one of Tapestry's strengths
is the speperation of HTML and logic.

Re: separation of roles

Posted by Ilja Smoli <il...@frontdesk.ee>.
Hi
I'll join this conversation cause Im one of developers for this project...
What about coocon? Ain't it offers good separation concerns?
Question is about how developers have to prepare environment for designers,
so they can adjust look&feel etc..