Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 00:25:44 UTC

Re: [ALL] Using Dependabot for automatic dependency updates?

It files a PR which kicks off a CI build. I think you can configure it to
automatically merge if the build passes. Otherwise it’s jus another open PR.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [ALL] Using Dependabot for automatic dependency updates?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Well, something with dependencies that need updating would help... but
sure, go for it.

Gary

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.