Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Robinson <pa...@permeance.com.au> on 2008/08/01 09:26:27 UTC

Products with more than 2 features are not selectable

Hi,

Has anyone successfully created and ordered a virtual product with three
features and all variants.

Scenario:

A virtual product has been created: VP_1

Three features are assigned as selectable from a feature category

Edge: fine
Edge: rough
Color: red
Color: blue
Fabric: cloth
Fabric: leather

I have created all the variant products for these features.

In theory, I could now buy a red VP_1 with rough edging in leather

When I try to select the variants from the order entry page an error
prevents me from selecting the items, I can select the first option of
color but then a javascript error occurs stating Error: listFTCOLOR is
not defined Source File: file:///home/paulr/installers/ProductError.html
Line: 351

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to resolve this please let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Products with more than 2 features are not selectable

Posted by Paul Robinson <pa...@permeance.com.au>.
Thanks Scott, tested, and it worked a treat.

Regards,
Paul

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.