Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by ST...@wrberkley.com on 2003/10/24 18:21:12 UTC

Using taglib early versions (

Is there an implementation of JSTl that supports the 2.2 servlet spec
and/or JSP 1.1?  I've been that even the 1.0 taglibs support servlet 2.3
and jsp 1.2.

I have a servlet 2.2/JSP 1.1 container i want to use JSTL in!

Any advice?  Thanks.

Savan Thongvanh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the transmitted documents contain
private, privileged and confidential information belonging to the sender.
The information therein is solely for the use of the addressee.  If your
receipt of this transmission has occurred as the result of an error, please
immediately notify us so we can arrange for the return of the documents.
In such circumstances, you are advised that you may not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any other action in reliance on the information
transmitted.