Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sabo, Eric" <Er...@calu.edu> on 2009/12/11 17:18:08 UTC

Windows 2008 x64 and Tomcat

I know that I posted this subject before but we still are not able to get tomcat configured in our Windows 2008 x64 (IIS 7) environment so that JSP pages will be shown on our web server.    Does anyone have complete steps to configure Tomcat on an Windows 2008 x64 server?

Any help would be appreciated?

Eric Sabo
Senior Windows Systems Engineer
Information Technology Services  - Operations California University of Pennsylvania
Please note my new email address:    Eric.Sabo@calu.edu

Notice:  California University of Pennsylvania is changing its domain name from CUP.EDU to CALU.EDU, effective Aug. 14.  Please make a note that all email addresses will change to use this domain name and record appropriate changes in your contact lists.  The CUP.EDU address will continue to work in parallel for a short time and then will be discontinued.