Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SG...@intellicare.com on 2008/08/26 15:11:39 UTC

wsdl2java question

We had been using the Eclipse plug-in for WSDL-to-Java codegen. When we
recently tried the same codegen with wsdl2java.bat, we received "Malformed
uri" runtime errors.
It was easy to find the problem (we had removed a security policy from the
WSDL but had forgotten to remove the policy reference).

I could not find a set of options for the wsdl2java.bat that would
successfully run the codegen so I'm wondering if this indicates a problem
with the Eclipse plug-in.

Using Axis2 1.3.

Sample WSDL is attached.

(See attached file: Simple.wsdl)

- Steve
Steve Gruverman, Programmer
IntelliCare, Inc. | A Medco Health Solutions Company

500 Southborough Drive | South Portland ME 04106