Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Venkata Reddy P <Ve...@trianz.com> on 2016/05/19 11:20:23 UTC

JkInputStream.java replacement file in tomcat8

Hi,

In tomcat6.0.43 version, there is a file "org.apahe.jk.common.JkInputStream.java" to deal with ajp connectors. Could you please help finding the relevant/replaced file in tomcat8.0.33 version?

Thanks
Venkata

RE: JkInputStream.java replacement file in tomcat8

Posted by Venkata Reddy P <Ve...@trianz.com>.
Many thanks MANSOURI for all your inputs.

I'm not a Guru, it seems the AJP processor recieved many changes in the past, In Tomcat 8.0.43, there's simply no JkInputStream but there's two methods inside AJP processor for reading and writting, now (trunk), AJP connector has two inner classes called : SocketInputStream and SockectOutputStream, which seems implement some methods were in JkInputStream, some other methods was in JkInputStream, now are in the AJP connector class, like : refillReadBuffer ...

I suggest you to not try understand what happened in the past and by what a class has been replaced, just try to understand how Tomcat 8 handle it, then you can see the difference between version 6 and 8.

> In tomcat6.0.43 version, there is a file
> "org.apahe.jk.common.JkInputStream.java" to deal with ajp connectors.
> Could you please help finding the relevant/replaced file in tomcat8.0.33 version?
>
> Thanks
> Venkata

Abdessamed MANSOURI

Re: JkInputStream.java replacement file in tomcat8

Posted by Abdessamed MANSOURI <la...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I'm not a Guru, it seems the AJP processor recieved many changes in the
past, In Tomcat 8.0.43, there's simply no JkInputStream but there's two
methods inside AJP processor for reading and writting, now (trunk), AJP
connector has two inner classes called : SocketInputStream and
SockectOutputStream, which seems implement some methods were in
JkInputStream, some other methods was in JkInputStream, now are in the AJP
connector class, like : refillReadBuffer ...

I suggest you to not try understand what happened in the past and by what a
class has been replaced, just try to understand how Tomcat 8 handle it,
then you can see the difference between version 6 and 8.

> In tomcat6.0.43 version, there is a file
> "org.apahe.jk.common.JkInputStream.java" to deal with ajp connectors. Could
> you please help finding the relevant/replaced file in tomcat8.0.33 version?
>
> Thanks
> Venkata

Abdessamed MANSOURI