Posted to builds@apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2011/01/27 15:04:10 UTC

Re: Hudson and Maven 3

I noticed that builds where "Maven 3" was selected, now "Maven
(latest)" is selected, but when running them the following error
occurs:

ERROR: A Maven installation needs to be available for this project to be built.
Either your server has no Maven installations defined, or the
requested Maven version does not exist.

Switching to "Maven 3 (latest)" works. But maybe it's possible to fix
"Maven (latest)"?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Hudson and Maven 3

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> wrote:
> Switching to "Maven 3 (latest)" works. But maybe it's possible to fix
> "Maven (latest)"?

Done.

/niklas