Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Max <ma...@alleged.net> on 2002/09/16 02:23:55 UTC

Semi-OT: Authors

Greetings,

I've mentioned before I'm doing a report for academic credit re: the
feasibility of replacing CVS with Subversion.  For the bibilography and
quotations, I need to give credit to authors.

Specifically, the FAQ, Handbook, and Design Document... who authored
these files, originally?  Or do you wish them attributed under some
group?  If I use an 'et al' type entry, I still need to know the primary
author.

Any help here?

Max

Re: Semi-OT: Authors

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> writes:
> You should see the COMMITTERS file, and also run
>
>    $ svn log http://subversion.tigris.org/repos/svn/trunk
>
> depending how accurate you want to be.

D'oh, should have said

     $ svn log http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk