Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/10/29 10:01:07 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] (or so) extend maximum allowed line length from 120 to 160

Hi folks!

I actually didn't really count the vote, but as there were a few -1 and a few +0 I'd like to revoke the vote and would say we stick with 120 chars/line.

Which means I'll go on and fix the linebreaks in myfaces-core (*sigh*)

LieGrue,
strub