Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2007/01/19 19:08:03 UTC

FedEx shipping integration

Hi everybody -

We may be implementing FedEx shipping integration into OFBIZ over the
next month.  This has been discussed quite a few times before, and a few
people have said that they have already implemented it in some form or
the other.  If anybody has existing code and would like to contribute,
please create a JIRA issue and we can look through it for you.
Otherwise, we'll go ahead and implement it, but it might be incompatible
with what you are using.

Si