Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Saulo Passos <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/23 23:10:50 UTC

LVL = Bullets = Marcadores

Hi,

I need informations about bullets (Marcadores, in portuguese) in Microsoft
Word.

I already found about levels of bullets of MS Word, but my need now is
differents types of bullets of MS Word.

In project of Jakarta, the variable "ilvl" in class PAPAbstractType is
related with level of bullets, but I need types of bullets.

Thanks very much,

Saulo Passos

Re: LVL = Bullets = Marcadores

Posted by Saulo Passos <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I´m doing a decoder of Microsof Word in Java and I need reference of MS Word
2003 to analyze parts as Bullets or Marker, because in reference of MS Word
97 don´t have anything about bullets or markers!!

I studied the POI´s code that decode a MS Word in Java, but I don´t
discovered anything about bullets!!

Thanks very much,

Saulo Passos

2006/8/23, DLee@swbc.com <DL...@swbc.com>:

> Saulo;
>
> Just a curiosity question for you, I am considering using POI to do mail
> merging.  How is the product working for you?
>
> Do you do any mailmerging?
>
> Appreciate any comments.
>
> Darrell
>

> "Saulo Passos" <sa...@gmail.com>
> 08/23/2006 04:10 PM
> Please respond to
> "POI Users List" <po...@jakarta.apache.org>

> poi-user <po...@jakarta.apache.org>
> cc
>
> Subject
> LVL = Bullets = Marcadores
>

> Hi,
>
> I need informations about bullets (Marcadores, in portuguese) in Microsoft
> Word.
>
> I already found about levels of bullets of MS Word, but my need now is
> differents types of bullets of MS Word.
>
> In project of Jakarta, the variable "ilvl" in class PAPAbstractType is
> related with level of bullets, but I need types of bullets.
>

> Thanks very much,
>
> Saulo Passos

Re: LVL = Bullets = Marcadores

Posted by DL...@swbc.com.