Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@babelobjects.com> on 2003/12/07 07:07:25 UTC

Pvb with

Hi,
I'm trying to use the <wi:styling type="output"/> but it doesn't seem to
work.
Is there anybody that uses it with success ?

When I look at the intermediate style sheet, I see a double tag :
<wi:styling>
   <wi:styling type="author"/>
</wi:styling>

Is it normal ?

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@BabelObjects.Com

Re: Pvb with

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@babelobjects.com>.
Sorry, I found my mistake.

I generate the template from a metafile and the namespace of my
wi:styling generated wans't the same
as the one of my template page parsed by woody so it was not recognised.