Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/08/07 09:48:30 UTC

2.0 Ready for RC1 Build ... just two more things

I did some work incorporating release notes, cleaning up JIRAs and
other stuff tonight and I believe 2.0 is ready for its RC1.

Kevan started some TCK runs but we can spin the vote in parallel.

The only two items remaining I can see are the JSPC and Selenium
plugins that are still in SNAPSHOT state.  Anyone have a current
status ?

Re: 2.0 Ready for RC1 Build ... just two more things

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
FYI, the jspc-maven-plugin 2.0-alpha-1 finally made it to central:

     http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/jspc/

--jason

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
One part of this is done... the jspc-maven-plugin (and friends)
version 2.0-alpha-1 have been released.

The artifacts are currently here in the Codehaus non-snap repo:

     http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/jspc/jspc/

This gets sync'd to central ever few hours or so (I forget the
details), but it should be up in central here in a few hours:

     http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/jspc/

In the mean time, to build with 2.0-alpha-1 locally, you can check
out the tag and build it until the sync occurs:

     svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/jspc-2.0-alpha-1/
     cd jspc-2.0-alpha-1
     mvn install

Lemme know if there are any issues.

I didn't actually update the server poms to use 2.0-alpha-1 yet, so
you should do that... duh ;-)

Oh, and there is a new URL for the site, since its become multi-
module, and has a new groupId:

     http://mojo.codehaus.org/jspc

  * * *

I'm going to dig deeper into the selenium-m-p stuff now, though I
think we are going to have to use a pinned snapshot and drop that
into the project repo for this release, since I'm not sure when the
OpenQA folks are going to release 0.9.2, which the plugin now depends
on.  Will send email about that in a few after I dig some more.

Cheers,

--jason

On Aug 7, 2007, at 12:48 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I did some work incorporating release notes, cleaning up JIRAs and
> other stuff tonight and I believe 2.0 is ready for its RC1.
>
> Kevan started some TCK runs but we can spin the vote in parallel.
>
> The only two items remaining I can see are the JSPC and Selenium
> plugins that are still in SNAPSHOT state.  Anyone have a current
> status ?

Re: 2.0 Ready for RC1 Build ... just two more things

Posted by ja...@gmail.com.
I think we are gonna need to use an evil timestamp-build version for the s-m-p, unless selenium-server (and the java driver) 0.9.2 have been released. I will spin the jspc bits in an hour or so once I get back to my desk.

--jason