Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com> on 2007/08/10 11:40:25 UTC

Extracting data to multiple variables.

Greetings all,

I have a regex extractor pulling data from a page successfully, and
putting it into a variable. The hitch is, I need the data copied into a
second variable too, and I can't work out thow to do it... Any pointers
folks?

Cheers,

	Ronan

--
Ronan Klyne
Business Collaborator Developer

Re: Extracting data to multiple variables.

Posted by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com>.
sebb wrote:
> A crude way would be to duplicate the RE with a different name.
>
> Otherwise, the User Parameters Pre-Processor can be used to create a
> new variable:
>
> NEWVAR   ${OLDVAR}

The pre-processor method is a good one for my purposes, thanks...

	# r

Re: Extracting data to multiple variables.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com>.
Ramana Y wrote:
> Dear All,
>    Hope you are doing well. I am very new to the JMeter. I want to how to start the JMeter application. Currently I have the jakarta-jmeter-2.3RC3 version. Can any body assists me

Hi,

Look in the 'bin' directory for 'jmeter.bat' on Wind0ws or 'jmeter' on
Linux. When you find it, run it...

	# r

Posted by Ramana Y <ra...@huawei.com>.
Dear All,
   Hope you are doing well. I am very new to the JMeter. I want to how to start the JMeter application. Currently I have the jakarta-jmeter-2.3RC3 version. Can any body assists me

Regards,

Innovation Never Stops

Ramana Yeruva
Senior Software Engineer,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd,
            This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!