Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geert Van Damme <ge...@vdab.be> on 2004/05/28 08:32:16 UTC

upgrade to Cocoon 2.1

Hi all,

we're planning an upgrade from 2.0.4 to 2.1 and I'm asked to make an
estimate of the time it will take. We currently just use XSP, XSLT and
some custom transformers.

Anything special I should know about the upgrade ? Any impact on the
code used (XSP's with ESQL and sendmail logicsheet) ?

Thanks in advance !
Geert

Re: upgrade to Cocoon 2.1

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 28.05.2004 08:32, Geert Van Damme wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we're planning an upgrade from 2.0.4 to 2.1 and I'm asked to make an
> estimate of the time it will take. We currently just use XSP, XSLT and
> some custom transformers.
>
> Anything special I should know about the upgrade ? Any impact on the
> code used (XSP's with ESQL and sendmail logicsheet) ?

As general info there is a page about upgrading at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/updating.html.

Joerg