Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by lordi <lo...@gmx.de> on 2002/07/03 09:17:57 UTC

problem with caching?

hi,
i have written a servlet, which is supposed to logout a user by invalidating
his servlet session. it works fine, when i invoke the servlet the first time,
but if i invoke it again, the session is not invalidated anymore.
i think it has something to do with the caching system of either the servlet
engine or velocity. can anybody please tell me, how i can prevent this
behaviour?

best regards,
Lordi

Re: problem with caching?

Posted by lordi <lo...@gmx.de>.
I have found out, that it is somehow a browser dependent problem. it works fine
with IE, but Opera (my standard browser) seems to cache the page, so that
the session will not be invalidated when i login and logout a 2nd time.

Re: problem with caching?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.