Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by daition daition <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/18 04:44:13 UTC

missing image for GEP features

Hi,All

After I successfully build GEP with "mvn install", I get the package
"geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.2-deployable.zip" in assembly/target.

"geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.2-deployable.zip" should be the distribution to
user. But when I install GEP of this package, I found the image for GEP
feature is missed in "About Eclipse Platform" dialog (see the attachment).
In fact, you may find the image file in the package is broken. But I can see
the image when I develop GEP in eclipse. So I think there is something wrong
with the build process, which modify the image file. But I don't know what
the exact reason is, could anyone give some help?

Thanks!

Delos

Fwd: missing image for GEP features

Posted by daition daition <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, All
GERONIMODEVTOOLS-482 has been created for this issue.

Thanks!

                              Delos