Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jay_Ram <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/19 09:35:32 UTC

Fwd: Error while executing UIMA Acronyms

Hi All,

I am trying to execute UIMA examples UIMA Acronyms.xml which is in tuturial
ex6 but, I am getting following error
*"org.apache.uima.resource.impl.DataResource_impl.Initialization
exception"*(Getting external resource through resource manger). Can anyone
help to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Praveen.

Re: Fwd: Error while executing UIMA Acronyms

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi,

This kind of question is likely to get better answers when posted to the
users@uima.apache.org mailing list :-)

Could you post the actual stack trace of the error you're getting?

-Marshall