Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/02/01 09:36:19 UTC

AW: Flashplayer Error Codes?

Hi Alex,

well unfortunately exit can be used by the application to return a code, but it doesn't contain a list of the built-in error codes of the flashplayer. So I guess I'll stick to the "exit code = 0 --> all ok" and "exit code != 0 --> not ok" and use the detailed exit codes for xvfb-run (http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man1/xvfb-run.1.html#contenttoc6) and air (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/build/WSfffb011ac560372f-6fa6d7e0128cca93d31-8000.html).

Chris