Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2016/11/14 19:03:24 UTC

new committer: Igor Rudyak

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Igor Rudyak to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Igor is known inside of Apache Ignite community for such a valuable and priceless contribution as Cassandra CacheStore implementation for Apache Ignite which was developed my him from scratch and being maintained for a while.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

—
Denis

Re: new committer: Igor Rudyak

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Igor - well deserved! Welcome!

Posted by Igor Rudyak <ir...@gmail.com>.