Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prateek Dua <pr...@go-mmt.com> on 2018/10/01 11:34:57 UTC

Perfmon Plugin - non gui mode - Not showing CPU Metrics

Hi,

I'm running Perfmon plugin via below command line & at the same time
running  /startAgent.sh i.e.  ./startAgent.sh --udp-port 0 --tcp-port 3450
 .

$settings_path/bin/JMeterPluginsCMD.sh --generate-png
/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/$a6/${run}.png --input-jtl
/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/$a6/${run}.jtl --plugin-type PerfMon --width 800
--height 600

Also I've have configured below properties in jmeter.properties file .

jmeterPlugin.perfmon.interval=1000

jmeterPlugin.perfmon.useUDP= true

jmeterPlugin.perfmon.label.useHostname=true

jmeterPlugin.perfmon.label.useHostname.pattern=([\w\-]+)\..*

jmeterPlugin.perfmon.label.useHostname.pattern=([\w\-]+\.us-(east|west)-[0-9]).*

forcePerfmonFile=true

But Graph which I was expecting for Perfmon Metrics
<https://jmeter-plugins.org/img/wiki/servers_performance_monitoring.png>is
not getting generated. Instead this graph <https://imgur.com/a/KuqAFdL> is
getting generated.

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.

Re: Perfmon Plugin - non gui mode - Not showing CPU Metrics

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Perfmon is a 3rd party product.

Please contact the provider for support.