Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/06 10:33:39 UTC

Found Data Quality check package for Spark

Hi,
I just stumbled upon some data quality check package for spark
https://github.com/FRosner/drunken-data-quality

Has any body used it ?
Would really appreciate the feedback .

Thanks,
Divya

Re: Found Data Quality check package for Spark

Posted by Rick Moritz <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Divya,

I haven't actually used the package yet, but maybe you should check out the
gitter-room where the creator is quite active. You can find it on
https://gitter.im/FRosner/drunken-data-quality .

There you should be able to get the information you need.

Best,

Rick