Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Michael Giroux <ml...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/01 16:25:37 UTC

Problem with string extensions when running xslt from Eclipse AntRunner

I am using Eclipse 3.2.1.  I invoke an ANT script using Eclipse
AntRunner, the script includes a <junitreport> task that performs a
ransformation from xml to html using an xslt that includes string
functions.

According to xalan docs, the string extensions library is included in
xalan, but when invoked from the AntRunner, I'm not seeing correct
sults.  Specifically, the xslt uses string functions to replace
newlines with <br> tags, but the resulting output has no <br>.

Does anyone have experience with this environment (<junitreport>
called from eclipse AntRunner)?

This may well be a bug, or configuration issue in my eclipse, and I'll
gladly file a report if someone can tell me what the issue might be.

Thanks
Michael Giroux

RE: Problem with string extensions when running xslt from Eclipse AntRunner

Posted by "Mikael Petterson (KI/EAB)" <mi...@ericsson.com>.
Hi,

I am using Eclipse 3.2.1 and have <junitreport> as a target in my build
file.

Can you be more specific about what is not "correct results". Maybe you
can provide an example?

Cheers,

//mikael