Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/20 11:42:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release pub-sub Ignite extensions

Igniters,

I think we a bit overdue for releasing already migrated extension modules
which were removed in Ignite 2.9. As Saikat mentioned, I suggest releasing
the following modules:
ignite-flink-ext
ignite-flume-ext
ignite-pub-sub-ext
ignite-zeromq-ext
ignite-twitter-ext
ignite-rocketmq-ext
ignite-mqtt-ext
ignite-storm-ext
ignite-camel-ext
ignite-jms11-ext
ignite-kafka-ext

I can be a release manager for these (I discussed this with Mikhail Petrov
- he was not intending to release these modules together with spring data).
Each extension will be released separately (a separate tag), but I suggest
having a single vote for them.

Let me know if you have any objections. Meanwhile, I'll start preparing the
artifacts and branches/tags.

--AG

Re: [DISCUSS] Release pub-sub Ignite extensions

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Alexey for preparing the release process. We should be good to
release all the migrated modules.

Regards,
Saikat