Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by ki...@sina.com on 2022/08/23 12:31:23 UTC

回复:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Linkis (Incubating) 1.2.0-RC1

yes
Posted by Sherlock Homles <co...@apache.org>.
+1 approve(binding)

[YES] Download links are valid.
[YES] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[YES] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.
[YES] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each repo.
[YES] Check by apache-rat tool that all files have license header if
necessary.
[YES] Build successfully on macos using OpenJDK8

<ki...@sina.com> 于2022年8月23日周二 20:31写道: