Posted to dev@zipkin.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/13 03:22:36 UTC

Tracing from the browser

Hi, folks. Many times we've been asked about tracing from clients (ex
web browser, android etc). Eric has spiked an example for tracing from
angular applications. Please give feedback if relevant to you

https://github.com/ewhauser/angular-tracing

Best,
-A

Re: Tracing from the browser

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
No, just this happens to be what Eric is using.

Re: Tracing from the browser

Posted by Jordi Polo Carres <jc...@mdsol.com>.