Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Atul Prajapati <ap...@asite.com> on 2009/06/23 16:32:51 UTC

binding.rmi cannot be processed warning in jboss

Hi,

I am trying to use rmi binding. When I deployed my application in jboss
it displays warning like

WARNING: Element {http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}binding.rmi cannot
be processed. ([row,col {unknown-source}]: [11,8])

My composite is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
targetNamespace="http://sample" xmlns:sample="http://sample"

            name="HelloWorld">

            <service name="HelloWorldService"
promote="HelloWorldServiceComponent">

                        <interface.java
interface="com.test.sca.HelloWorldService" />

                        <binding.ws
uri="http://localhost:8080/test/HelloWorldService"/>

                        <reference
target="HelloWorldServiceComponent">HelloWorldServiceComponent</referenc
e>

            </service>

            <service name=" HelloWorldRemoteService"
promote="HelloWorldServiceComponent">

                        <interface.java
interface="com.test.sca.HelloWorldService" />

                        <binding.rmi host="localhost" port="8099"
serviceName="HelloWorldRemoteService"   />

                        <reference
target="HelloWorldServiceComponent">HelloWorldServiceComponent</referenc
e>

            </service>

            <component name="HelloWorldServiceComponent">

                        <implementation.java
class="com.test.sca.HelloWorldServiceImpl"/>

            </component>

</composite>

Client Code:

HelloWorldService helloWorldService =
(HelloWorldService)Naming.lookup("rmi://:8099/HelloWorldRemoteService");

When I tried to connect it is giving me an exception
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused.

Please suggest me that where I am wrong?

I am using apache-tuscany-sca-1.5 and jboss-4.0.2. binding.ws is working
fine here.

Regards,

Atul Prajapati

Re: binding.rmi cannot be processed warning in jboss

Posted by Ashok Shah <as...@gmail.com>.
Put xmlns:tuscany="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.0" in the root XML
tag and use
<tuscany:binding.rmi> instead of <binding.rmi>

I believe the problem is RMI binding is available in Tuscany, but not in
OSOA specification which is the default name space in your .composite file.

--
Ashok Shah