Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Martin Stockhammer <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/03/21 18:23:02 UTC

Archiva release repository

Hi Olivier,

I would like to prepare the release. For this I tried to login to the archiva repo server https://archiva-repository.apache.org to recreate the staging repository.
But the login hangs. Form is waiting infinitely for some response.

Can you please have a look.

Thanks

Martin

--
This message was sent from mobile phone.

Re: Archiva release repository

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin
Hard to tell.
Are you using a jdk7 to run the release of this branch?

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Olivier,

[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] METHOD properties of AbstractRepositoryConnector: The Objective-C client doesn't have a built-in way of serializing a Map. Use @XmlJavaTypeAdapter to supply your own adapter for the Map.
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] METHOD extraProperties of LdapConfiguration: The Objective-C client doesn't have a built-in way of serializing a Map. Use @XmlJavaTypeAdapter to supply your own adapter for the Map.
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] METHOD configurationProperties of RedbackRuntimeConfiguration: The Objective-C client doesn't have a built-in way of serializing a Map. Use @XmlJavaTypeAdapter to supply your own adapter for the Map.
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] METHOD extraParameters of RemoteRepository: The Objective-C client doesn't have a built-in way of serializing a Map. Use @XmlJavaTypeAdapter to supply your own adapter for the Map.
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] METHOD extraHeaders of RemoteRepository: The Objective-C client doesn't have a built-in way of serializing a Map. Use @XmlJavaTypeAdapter to supply your own adapter for the Map.
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] METHOD metadatas of MetadataAddRequest: The Objective-C client doesn't have a built-in way of serializing a Map. Use @XmlJavaTypeAdapter to supply your own adapter for the Map.
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] Web service API makes use of elements that cannot be handled by the Objective-C XML client. Objective-C XML client will not be generated.
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac] [WARNING] null:-1:-1 warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.7
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.7
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac] [ERROR] ZipFileIndexFileObject[/archiva/target/checkout/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-rest/archiva-rest-services/target/archiva-rest-services-2.2.4-sources.jar(org/apache/archiva/rest/services/AbstractRestService.java)]:38:48 /archiva/target/checkout/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-rest/archiva-rest-services/target/archiva-rest-services-2.2.4-sources.jar(org/apache/archiva/rest/services/AbstractRestService.java):38: error: package org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services does not exist
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac] /archiva/target/checkout/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-rest/archiva-rest-services/target/archiva-rest-services-2.2.4-sources.jar(org/apache/archiva/rest/services/AbstractRestService.java):38: error: package org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services does not exist
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac] import org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services.RedbackAuthenticationThreadLocal;
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac]                                                ^
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac] [ERROR] ZipFileIndexFileObject[/archiva/target/checkout/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-rest/archiva-rest-services/target/archiva-rest-services-2.2.4-sources.jar(org/apache/archiva/rest/services/AbstractRestService.java)]:39:48 /archiva/target/checkout/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-rest/archiva-rest-services/target/archiva-rest-services-2.2.4-sources.jar(org/apache/archiva/rest/services/AbstractRestService.java):39: error: package org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services does not exist
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac] /archiva/target/checkout/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-rest/archiva-rest-services/target/archiva-rest-services-2.2.4-sources.jar(org/apache/archiva/rest/services/AbstractRestService.java):39: error: package org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services does not exist
[INFO] [WARNING] [ENUNCIATE] [javac] import org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services.RedbackRequestInformation;

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin

Posted by Martin Stockhammer <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.