Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Insurance Squared Inc." <gc...@insurancesquared.com> on 2006/05/26 00:00:18 UTC

any java/tomcat experts in the crowd?

Are there any java/tomcat setup experts in the crowd who'd be able to
take a (paid) look at my webserver and help with some setup problems?

We've got a java application running on one website, have just installed
a second website with a slightly modified version of the same
application, and can't get it running.  My poor developer is pulling his
hair out, I'm lost, and I'm sure it's just some set up and configuration
in tomcat and maybe a bit in the java application (the app was running
on another server, we just bought the site and moved it over).

Anyone looking for an hour or two's work tonite or tomorrow that knows
this stuff, please drop me an email, or give me a call at 662-9854.

Thanks!
g.