Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/07/03 11:20:28 UTC

[Clients] [Kerberos] Status inquiry

Hi Enrique,

Just curious how the client implementation for Kerberos and Changepw is
going.  When do you
think you'll have these components completed?

I'd like to start revamping tests in ApacheDS and Triplesec to use these
components so we get
solid integration tests.  Furthermore we can migrating simple apps that come
with triplesec to
use the new Kerberos JAAS module to authenticate against Triplesec without
requiring users to
externally configure the krb5.conf file which is a big part of making the 3
minute download and
try experience better.

Thanks,
Alex