Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by siva rajesh <g....@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 07:33:10 UTC

cloudstack 4.9 on centos 6.9

Hi

         I am getting following dependency error while installing
cloudstack 4.9 on centos 6.9

Error: Package: cloudstack-management-4.9.2.0-1.el6.x86_64 (cloudstack)
           Requires: mysql-connector-python
         You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
[root@cloudstack ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 6.9 (Final)
[root@cloudstack ~

Can anyone help fixing this issue?

Thanks,
Rajesh,
Maigha

Re: cloudstack 4.9 on centos 6.9

Posted by Mohd Zainal Abidin <za...@gmail.com>.
Better use centos7.

--
Thank you
______________________

Mohd Zainal Abidin

Re: cloudstack 4.9 on centos 6.9

Posted by siva rajesh <g....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Paul, i am able to process with my installation centos 6.9

Regards,
Rajesh,
Maigha

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.