Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Oellien, F (Frank)" <Fr...@Intervet.com> on 2007/03/07 16:03:05 UTC

Tree2 and PPRPanelGroup

Hello,

Is it possible to create a Ajax-enabled version of tree2 by putting the component within a pprPanelGroup?
I have tried but obviously it does not work as expected:
The tree will be rerendered through the Ajax request by pressing a node in the tree. However, the branches will not be expanded if clicking on the crosses. Why?

Regards
Frank

Frank Oellien
Scientist
Intervet Innovation GmbH
Zur Propstei
55270 Schwabenheim, Germany

E-Mail:   	frank.oellien@intervet.com
Phone:	+49 (6130) 948 365
Fax:	+49 (6130) 948 517

Home    	http://www.intervet.com

Intervet Innovation GmbH is an Akzo Nobel company

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Schwabenheim 	     Amtsgericht Mainz, HRB 23 166	  Geschäftsführer: Dr. Peter Schmid

--------------------------------------
This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy, forward
and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without permission of
the sender.

Re: Tree2 and PPRPanelGroup

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have had exactly this combination working, do you use a
partialTriggerPattern which covers the crosses rendered by the tree
(if unsure check the generated html and look at the ids of the crosses)

regards

Ernst