Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rafał Krupiński <r....@gmail.com> on 2012/06/14 03:08:20 UTC

PackageResourceBlockedException after migration to 6.0.0-beta2

I've just changed wicket dependency from 1.5.6 to 6.0.0-beta2 and
s/IClusterable/Serializable/
...and this is what I got:

Unexpected RuntimeException

Last cause: Access denied to (static) package resource
com/hashnot/nbp. See IPackageResourceGuard
Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.request.resource.PackageResource$PackageResourceBlockedException:
Access denied to (static) package resource com/hashnot/nbp. See
IPackageResourceGuard
at org.apache.wicket.request.resource.PackageResource.internalGetResourceStream(PackageResource.java:459)
[snip]

This is the situation:

mypackage.MyApplication{
 void init(){
  mountPage("nbp", MyPage.class)
  //other similar mounts
 }
}

mypackage.BasePage{
//base Page with links to all mounted pages
}

mypackage.nbp.MyPage extends BasePage{}

(and of course the markup)
All links between mounted pages are handled by BasePage class and its markup.

>From the BasePage's point of view there is page mounted under "nbp"
and a subpackage nbp.

After I changed the mount from "nbp" to "nbp-rates" it started working,
so it looks like in case of conflicting mount-path and relative
package name there is a regression:
* in 1.5.x linking to X meant linking to mounted page
* in 6.0 it means linking to package

Can someone confirm it?
--
Pozdrawiam / Best Regards
Rafal Krupinski

Re: PackageResourceBlockedException after migration to 6.0.0-beta2

Posted by Rafał Krupiński <r....@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please create a quickstart and attach it to Jira.
> Both 1.5.7 and 6.0.0-beta2 should behave the same way.
> For some reason the mounted page doesn't match and Wicket tries to
> serve this url with Resource mapper and thus it makes the security
> check ...

#WICKET-4607

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 4:08 AM, Rafał Krupiński <r....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just changed wicket dependency from 1.5.6 to 6.0.0-beta2 and
> s/IClusterable/Serializable/
> ...and this is what I got:
>
> Unexpected RuntimeException
>
> Last cause: Access denied to (static) package resource
> com/hashnot/nbp. See IPackageResourceGuard
> Root cause:
>
> org.apache.wicket.request.resource.PackageResource$PackageResourceBlockedException:
> Access denied to (static) package resource com/hashnot/nbp. See
> IPackageResourceGuard
> at org.apache.wicket.request.resource.PackageResource.internalGetResourceStream(PackageResource.java:459)
> [snip]
>

> This is the situation:
>
> mypackage.MyApplication{
>  void init(){
>  mountPage("nbp", MyPage.class)
>  //other similar mounts
>  }
> }
>
> mypackage.BasePage{
> //base Page with links to all mounted pages
> }
>
> mypackage.nbp.MyPage extends BasePage{}
>
> (and of course the markup)
> All links between mounted pages are handled by BasePage class and its markup.
>
> From the BasePage's point of view there is page mounted under "nbp"
> and a subpackage nbp.
>
> After I changed the mount from "nbp" to "nbp-rates" it started working,
> so it looks like in case of conflicting mount-path and relative
> package name there is a regression:
> * in 1.5.x linking to X meant linking to mounted page
> * in 6.0 it means linking to package
>

> Can someone confirm it?
> --
> Pozdrawiam / Best Regards