Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Annie Hull <an...@bvfh.com> on 2012/09/27 21:11:53 UTC

installing update

I am asked for administrator name and password which I enter correctly
but still refuses to install.
Help please

Re: installing update

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 27/09/2012 Annie Hull wrote:
> I am asked for administrator name and password which I enter correctly
> but still refuses to install.

We will need more information to be able to help: for example, we will
need to know the text of the error messages you see.

This is a discussion list and you are not subscribed, so you may miss
answers. If you are more comfortable in using a forum, you may want to
asking at http://forum.openoffice.org/ , which has the additional
benefit of allowing attachments, such as screenshots.

Regards,
   Andrea.