Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Yip Ng <yi...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/11 23:40:53 UTC

Problem with Jira attachment

Anyone have problem attaching  patch in jira?  I got the following error:
Errors

   - Exception trying to establish attachment directory. Check that the
   application server and JIRA have permissions to write to it:
   com.atlassian.jira.web.util.AttachmentException: Cannot write to
   attachment directory. Check that the application server and JIRA have
   permissions to write to:
   /usr/local/tomcat/tomcat-jira/attachments/DERBY/DERBY-1953

Yip

Re: Problem with Jira attachment

Posted by Yip Ng <yi...@gmail.com>.
Hmm...  I just tried to attach my patch but am still having the same
exception, I can't seem to attach files to DERBY-1953.

Yip

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.